Mar 22, 2011

Way of Life @Keltron- NTTF


There are moments in life which would bring back smile on lips though you were at the state of losing at the time it had been happened. Let me recall a few of them..

Scene 1:

 A loyal, humble(?) Fist year student was caught along with his soul mates for allegedly watching the so called adult’s only films in Hostel..! Charges we strongly denied, even mother promises were made, after all none dares to drag his own mother’s name in such situations. Right?
Well, we were acquitted as charges on us couldn’t have been proved. As usual the truth was buried due to lack of evidence.



Scene 2:

Second year was the right time for our batch mates to experience some ragging tips on our beloved juniors. Normally things limit up to hard teasing but rare cases got physical. Juniors don’t lodge any complaints normally as most of them love that culture, i.e, take and give. (To be ragged and experiment it with novel ideas on their juniors). .But thing did not go well as some among us were caught from a live ragging site by our Principal, himself.

I was on my way to Library (...Don’t misunderstand please; it is our chat room...) after the routine afternoon nap at hostel. Well, people fit to play a doubles tennis were standing on the corridor, just outside main office which is opposite to that of library.

“Why didn’t you guys come for sleeping..?’ was my only questions towards them. There flashed a terrible smile on their faces. I could gather some snaps- junior guy- not obedient- little more arrogant- seniors should be more arrogant- seniors are kings- juniors are slaves- juniors are to be ragged- they deserve that so we are here-  story.

Also there were few more audience as the first time in second year they got a chance to meet us nearby institution area, particularly at that time. Audiences curiously inquired the matter since it was our usual time to be in hostel.

Oh my goodness, Principal and Warden were watching us chatting with the culprits. And As far as they are concerned, it was an offence  talking to people who were charged with ragging. That theory made me too a culprit..!

Well, they made me run around the campus. That was the punishment... I counted some 5-6 laps, and then stopped; not running but counting! Lucky I was as there were around 10 audiences apart from me. So we just try to take it as a friendly Marathon competition!.

Tired, sweating.. I had seen many faces with sympathy and suppressed laughter on it, once I was on my way back. Bull shit; there were juniors too...Hmm.what to do..?

My friends were busy packing luggages as they were in full swing to enjoy one week vacation, oh sorry, suspension period. Meantime I had nothing to wish them but all the abuses.


Scene 3:

Venue: Principal’s Room.
Year: Final
Participants: Principal, Academic in Charge, Hostel Warden, An Obedient student and his partner (say arrogant student).
Charge: The students had denied taking the order of Academic In charge (punishment was to run around Keltron Campus).


And here begins the Drama..

Principal: "What is the problem? What are the causes of the problem? What are the possible solutions? "
(Oh my goodness! Old man started chewing sentences from our Human Relations Principles.. Confused ? It’s our holy Book- Bible/Quran / Bhagavad Gita- But I don’t believe in it, excuse me, I’m an atheist..hey !!)

Academic In Charge : ( to principal) "Sir, these guys didn’t participate in the morning assembly. Also they have denied  my punishment for the same. Arrogant creatures."

(Oh, what is he talking about..We, normally wake up at 7.15 am but mean time water would have divorced with Pipe. So, to Keltron campus for water, bathing..Then too we manage to reach at Canteen around 7.45am..but assembly starts at 7.50am. You tell me how can we manage..?)

Warden: "I often tell them to wake up early, but these two never!"
( What the hell he knows about us- we used to wake up at 5 am during 1st year and 6 am during 2nd year..As final years we should get the privilege to sleep more, right?)

Obedient student: "Sir, it is the 1st time I’m not attending Assembly or late. I used to be there on time. Please excuse me this time."

Arrogant student: "Sir, me too..!"
(Idiot, I never seen him on time for assembly since our 2nd year)

Academic In Charge: "OK, you travel in train! Will TTE allow you to travel without ticket one day considering you are a regular traveler?"
( Bullshit.where on earth is he getting such fucking examples!!)

Arrogant student: "Sir, but it is not railway, no?"

Warden: "You shouldn’t talk much!"

Arrogant student: "No sir. just doubt.."
(I have never seen him asking doubt in any of our academic session. He just wants to mess up things, idiot! I should take charge to solve it peacefully!)

Obedient student: "Sorry sir, we won’t repeat it!"

Principal: "What, you want to repeat it..? See how arrogant these guys are!"

( Oh, shit! Pathetic pronunciations of mine..)

Obedient student: "Oh no sir... We will not repeat it again. I mean we will never!"
(A smile on my mate’s face!!)                                                                                                  


Academic In Charge: ( To principal)  "Sir, they are just acting in front of you. He misbehaved with me in front of other students at the time they were asked to run around the campus." (He was in no mood to leave us)

Arrogant student: "Sir, Keltron Employees were there...Sir, we would have lost our dignity. Sir, we will run in the evening!!"( Good point, buddy- I was searching for some convincing lies!!)

Warden: "What..what..what dignity do you think you have?"

Arrogant student: "But our HRP (Human Relations Principles) says every human being has his own dignity and that needs to be protected. And we are students not slaves." ( His face was reddish)
(Wow, good job mate- where on earth you get such points!)

(But we were trapped actually.. Both Warden and AIC want to remove the mask of ours to show Principal how arrogant and disobedient we actually are.. So he tried to provoke us. We just helped them!)

Principal: "You should have obeyed the words of your teachers. Ok, now you can go and run- it’s a favor of mine. "
( What the hell is this yaarr..!!!)

Arrogant student: "No sir!"

Warden: "Why, No?"

Obedient student: "Sir, I had written NDA( National Defence Academy) exam and give up since I think I can’t run much to one’s instructions. "
( Actual reason was that I couldn’t crack the entrance exam as it’s lion’s share was mathematics..!! But why to disclose it here...!)

Academic In Charge: "Any fool can write any exam..! I have written IAS exam!"
(Idiot, he deserves something!)

Obedient student: "You are correct! Any fool can writes IAS preliminary provided you should have any Degree.But that’s all..You should have something in head to go for main! Let me know whether you had qualified for the main exam..!"

 Some Reflexes:

Principal:( mouth half opened)

Warden: ( I’m used to this)

Academic in Charge  (No blood on face!)


 My mother always wanted to come  to Trivandrum, but my father always had some objections. This time again he had an opportunity to take my mom along as he was a dignified guest of my Principal.But my mom was once again denied the VISA. What to say more, while the proud father was looking on, I was awarded the Warning Letter!

16 comments:

seo said...

hahaaa... stil u rem dose fuckn things...
"people fit to play a doubles tennis were standing on the corridor,"... LIKYYYY :) entha sahithyamm...:)

pinne aarada aa Arrogant student?? ;)

Adarsh said...

seo,
U got who is theO bedient student..right? Who ws my buddy in dat incident?

കുന്നെക്കാടന്‍ said...

da the i thing pillechan also der in your marathon.

this fantastic u can upload our belowed princi's & wardens photos ?

i miss the morning shouting .but now i got the point last few months mor than 1500 is dedected becuse f latency.

all wishes,u did very well continue....

Unknown said...

Wowww!!!!!
Siperb yarrr!!!!! ;)

Adarsh said...

Jaisal bhai, thanks..
Pavan, It was Suresh

Pavan Kumar said...

Adarsh....awesome naration......that poor academic incharge is babu right? ;)

Vineesh E said...

nannayi mone ellam onnu kudi..podi thatti eduthu alle....adipoli da

Vinayak PK said...

KOLLAM ...Looking forward u will include some 2k5 batch stories as well in ur future blog..hope i will be in that ...

thashki said...

onnum marakkilla rama........

Rejo Oommen John said...

kollam kalkitundu...............

Unknown said...

enikkum parayanund kure.. but BHAVANA koode porunnilla....

Adarsh said...

Sooraj Come on..,,

Sambhavucha abadhangal angane thanne type cheythal mathi...bakkiyullor chiricholum..ninakkakumpol mahakaavyam thanne ezhuthaamm...

Anonymous said...

I think the Accademic incharge is Balaji and who is the innocent student?

Adarsh said...

Plese let me know who is dat anonymous....

Academic in charge was Suresh, not Balaji...

You guys take a guess abt Innocent student..

Deepak said...

oho e warning letter obedient studentsinum kittumo ath oru puthiya arivaanu

Vishnu said...

Rules are Rules! :D